1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Call me crazy, but the only difference I see is that #2 has more color, and the weapons reflect light now... That being said I can't wait to play it

·
Registered
16 Posts
online multiplayer has a increase in map size and there a more ppl in each group. which make it more chaotic. some of the weapons are are so powerful. there are different classes in weapon usage like medic, competitive, and berserk,etc. and the beta version of the just expires on Halloween. the story mode can be co-op with 2 ppl playing like army of two. in resistance 2 there are still no vehicles in the online multiplayer mode except for co-ops. In the story mode the chimera have armor which make harder to kill them.

·
15,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtarmanrob
View Post

hell yeah this game is gonna be awesome. there goes my "no games til christmas" idea

im gonna have the biggest pile of games to complete.

To many games are just annoying.
I have that problem, I haven't cleared most of my games and I don't find the will to play them...
I get impressed by the graphics in the first one everytime I see the ingame movies...
To bad the movements in the game feels like in N64...
Also I never experienced the game in full quality cuz I played the game trough in CO-OP
Thank god for co-op

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtarmanrob
View Post

hell yeah this game is gonna be awesome. there goes my "no games til christmas" idea

im gonna have the biggest pile of games to complete.

I've got 8 I want 100% on by L4D....

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
they fussed so much about the 'new graphical improvements' when resistance 2 was announced. i guess it turned out the same way as everything does these days. they're brought down to earth by the real capabilities of todays consoles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts