·
Banned
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah ciri is a huge part of the books.

Technically you could play as s female (saskia) in the witcher 2. Depending on who you sided with at the end of act 2

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
HOLY YES!!!!!!

so this is trully the end of the series ;_; i hope we get to experience the lady of the worlds (thats why we saw someone teleporting in the trailer)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by agooz20 View Post

Yeah ciri is a huge part of the books
Im pleased to read this comment. In the original thread there were a lot of comments about whether they might be adding a female character with the sole purpose of being politically correct and avoiding criticism - but it sounds like a legitimate design choice and not a safety blanket from social justice warriors.

·
Reject the system
1,555 Posts
I am pleased.

Being a big fan of the books, this is nice to see revealed.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
yes good. this is an excellent move. It's all good to have a playable female character, but what's the point if the story will suffer or will have no impact on the plot. Good move by CDPR. I had honestly thought this was to possibly get Anita off their backs if she started to complain.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Ciri is so intriguing to me.
And, I mean, ELDER BLOOD!

I am trying to remember back from TW1, didn't
Alvin
have the Elder Blood as well?

Anyway, I am damn excited for this game, and this makes me even more so.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
im going to predict the ending ...

the ending will be ... in a tavern ... Ciri telling the whole witcher saga , to Dandelion ... and then u realized that u where plaing the story and they where never alive
biggrin.gif
they are in another dimension , and Ciri is trying to find them
biggrin.gif

THE END.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
that stupid iphone voice?

lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts