Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,340 Posts
宮本 茂, Miyamoto Shigeru, 坂口 博信, Sakaguchi Hironobu, 堀井 雄二 ,Horii Yūji and 三上真司, Mikami Shinji. That's all I got to say.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
lol. Chris Castle's notable games are wonky, he helped on Lion King which was actually pretty good, but they choose the ever awesome California Games where you roller skate, surf, and play hackysac while trying to kill seagulls. How is he not in the top 21?

·
Premium Member
9,502 Posts

·
15,777 Posts
Oh dear... Nobou Uematsu on 44???? He should be like #20 or better.

I had no idea who made Gran Turismo before but Kazunori Yamauchi acutally bleongs in the #30th since it's the best race game series ever (along side Colin McRae).

#15 should be in the read #101 instead...

Well I'll see my Harry Gregson-Williams in the lower 10th later on.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
#97 Koichi Ishii

Come on, only 97 ? *** is wrong with IGN's people ? He created the Chocobos ffs !

Edit:

lol @ Peter Molyneux being 18th:

Quote:
no one sets expectations of Molyneux game higher than Molyneux himself -- as his reputation for having to scale back his design docs to meet reasonable deadlines is now legendary. Even so, his fame comes from his accomplishments, not his rhetoric -- besides, you can't fault a guy who comes up with brilliant ideas, even if they are a bit ahead of the technology curve.
qft

#11 Richard Garriott

Deserved the top10 imho being the father of MMORPGs

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendaryC View Post
#40 shouldn't even be on the list.
He was the first person who came to mind when I read this... What a clown.

This list sucks.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by eXe.Lilith View Post
#11 Richard Garriott

Deserved the top10 imho being the father of MMORPGs
And pretty much the father of the top-down CRPG in general, actually. Someone else would have done it if he hadn't, but Ultima broke new ground way back when.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I'm glad the guy who was on Tomba! made it that high on the list

edit: top 10 is rubbish

the REAL father of games isnt on there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts