Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Xbox One will launch on November 8, according to an email leaked by an employee of a marketing company that works with Walmart.

The email, obtained by Kotaku, allegedly shows information pertaining to a conference call and includes midnight launches at Walmart for a number of releases in the coming months.

Alongside games like Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Grand Theft Auto V are listings for midnight launches of Xbox One and PlayStation 4, the latter of which we already know is launching on November 15 in the United States and Canada.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/27/xbox-one-launch-date-possibly-scheduled-for-november-8

Well I like this news!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Already debunked.

"Yesterday, we heard from a source at a marketing company who had seen documentation pencilling the Xbox One in for a tentative, unconfirmed November 8 launch. Today, a source close to Microsoft tells us that's not the case.

The source says to expect the console at a date later than November 8, though obviously still in the month of November, as that's the release window Microsoft has promised for some time."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bummer.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I know, I wish it would come out on that date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts