Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I'm a newbie from USA. How you guys doing? I just signing up here and so far so good. I love the layout of this site and everything is cool.
specool.gif
Any tips for a newbie like me?
laughingsmiley.gif

·
Sunday League Jibber
4,254 Posts
Welcome mate! I would suggest looking up the owner's clubs for your components - those threads have great communities that can help you with all sorts of specifics. The News threads are always popular, and there's a forum for just about every PC interest imaginable. Have a look around and you'll find conversations you'll want to join rather quickly.
:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZan View Post

Welcome mate! I would suggest looking up the owner's clubs for your components - those threads have great communities that can help you with all sorts of specifics. The News threads are always popular, and there's a forum for just about every PC interest imaginable. Have a look around and you'll find conversations you'll want to join rather quickly.
biggrin.gif
Thank you!
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome to OCN! This place is full of great system build information, hacks mods, you name it!

Nice avatar, heres my doge
tongue.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZan View Post

biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash4fun View Post

Welcome to OCN! This place is full of great system build information, hacks mods, you name it!

Nice avatar, heres my doge
tongue.gif

He certainly is good looking!!
tonguesmiley.gif

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
dont start threads, use option search and endorse the work put into this forum

teaching.gif