Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
geeze im so freaken bored , im at work ,(on a sunday ) working on a sunday realy sux.im sitting here thinking on what to get for launch lol. and there isnt realy anything on the radio either..maybe ill try to download joint operations demo lol ..naw it wont let me go to any of those kind of sites - o well.ill be off in about 3 1/2 hours anyways..o yah i went to broden book store hmm i think i spelled it right , but they had a nice computer book there it was like a how to fix your windows problems somthing like that geeze they want 75 bucks for it ,,it was like 4 inches thick..with just about everything in there 2 that store is big too they have everything in there ..geeze im hungery lol..hmm its 12:20 here ,i might just get some burger king.........well peace time to eat ..

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw we get checked at the front gate , if your carring anyting they want to see it..one guy brought in a portable dvd player and while leaving the site a security guard checked it and told him that this might be company property and it will have to be checked out lol. so it took him 1 week to get it back ..what ass they are ..anywaysto much a hassle to bring anything into the plant..were i work..p.s geeze i cant even download any demos lol. some of the web have blocks in it lol *** ... o well i guess im here to work ***** ....well almost time to punch out
time to do my end of shift..............

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
try connecting to sites securly with https://

or try this... buy a game boy, get a game, when ever checked just shove it down your pants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts