·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know nay cheap good monitor that has at least these specs

16:10 1920x1200
Matt Display and paint
Boxy figure
And if you want to go crazy a high refresh rate.

All it needs is HDMI or a DVI connection i dont need any thing eles.

My extire system is build around 1 theme.

Non-gloss Black and Silver /W Blue lights. All of my current things. Speakers, Case , Extras Sub even keyboard all look boxy.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
HERE's a good option, i think. can't go wrong with samsung.

The 2 links posted above, 1 is currently unavailable, and the ASUS is gonna be shiny, not matte

EDIT: if you've at all flexible on the resolution, and can go with a 1920x1080, you should look at Acer. Matte finish, and reasonably priced, for example with THIS ONE

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by seven9st surfer View Post
HERE's a good option, i think. can't go wrong with samsung.

The 2 links posted above, 1 is currently unavailable, and the ASUS is gonna be shiny, not matte

EDIT: if you've at all flexible on the resolution, and can go with a 1920x1080, you should look at Acer. Matte finish, and reasonably priced, for example with THIS ONE
true enough, notice I said If you can find one. Was using it to show him the model number.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by seven9st surfer
View Post

\\

I agree. I have the version without built in speakers. I love it. Best $200 I could have spent at the time.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When they get the shape right they get the spec wrong... Thanks you have been very help full. I know my current monitor is a dell that has this really boxy shape. You know a place where they might sell the older dell monitor models?

*EDIT

I think i know the model i want

Dell UltraSharp 2408WFP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts