Voltage support has been added to MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 7. Skip these steps and download beta 7 from here:
Originally Posted by Mates Rates
Voltage control can be unlocked for the 7870 Tahiti Cards by following these simple steps.
1. Navigate to your MSI Afterburner installation folder.
\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner
2. Open RTCore.cfg
3. Find the line bestowing the following:
RV1070 = 6798h,679Ah
and change it to:
RV1070 = 6798h,679Ah,679Eh
4. Navigate to your MSI Afterburner installation folder. And open the folder labeled 'Profiles'
\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\Profiles
5. Open VEN_xxxxxx.cfg
6. Under settings add the following:
VDDC_CHL8228_Detection = 6:30h
VDDC_CHL8228_Defaults = C8 88
VDDC_CHL8228_VIDReadback = 0
7. In MSI Afterburner enable the following:
Unlock voltage control
Unlock voltage monitoring
8. Restart your computer and Afterburner should now display your voltage value.