Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a idiot I wrote over my orig bios while working on one for my other card. I need a original bios to fix my PNY 570 gtx. I have been searching with no luck.
frown.gif
Any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks

·
Registered
714 Posts
Although I know you asked for a PNY GTX 570 Bios, here is a link to an Asus/Palit GTX 470 BIOS.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate it, thats whats on it now causing the errors, haha. I think I just need to stick PNY's but my stupid ass lost it.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
What are the errors? You should be able to flash another manufactures bios on there, just make sure it's not an overclocked variant.

·
Registered
568 Posts
You can save the bios using GPU-Z.

Save_Graphics_Card_BIOS.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by gildadan
View Post

I have a pny gtx 570 but I am not familiar with flashing a video card bios. If you care to tell me how I will save a copy of mine and send it to you.

It's really easy. Just nab nvflash from http://downloads.guru3d.com/nvFlash-...load-1862.html

You need to boot from a bootdisk (its a dos program) and run it with "nvflash -b original.rom" That will backup up your rom to the boot disc as origianl.rom. Thats it, very simple and would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsemama1956;12019354
What are the errors? You should be able to flash another manufactures bios on there, just make sure it's not an overclocked variant.
The card worked fine, I tried to flash the asus rom on to it and now once booted widows disables it right away. I have reinstalled drivers etc to no avail. I just want to get it back to stock so I can problem shoot if need be.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by wick001
View Post

Here is my original PNY bios... Good luck!

You are the man! Thank you very much for that. Off to see if I can't fix things.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All better, it worked great. Thank you very much! I'll just adjust the voltages on this bios as opposed to trying any more other branded ones. haha. My EVGA card is rock solid at 1ghz 2200 shader, Im hoping to get this pny the same, just need more juice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello everybody i have the same probleme with my pny gtx570, i lost my original bios , please if you want do you sand your backup bios pny gtx570
please
thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts