Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just wondering if anyone might have recommendations on a PSU that is:
  • Silent
  • Modular
  • at least 500w
  • moderatly priced
  • Red LED fan (optional)
Any input would be welcome, Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
18,369 Posts
Most of the power supplys with the single 120mm fans are fairly quiet if not silent over other fans.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShortySmalls View Post
Corsair HX750 is running specials these days cheap, like under $100 cheap. get that, put a 140mm red led fan in it, your good to go.
750 may be a bit more power than i'm using. so i'll keep my eye out for a HX650 on sale. ty

·
Registered
183 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick911 View Post
BEST OF THE FREAKING BEST is whats in my sig. If you want silence,modular, power, efficiency, GET IT!!!! Corsair, PC and cooling, and many other I tried could not compete with this! Make the right decision and not decide again!
Yesyesyesyesyes. I put my X750 in yesterday and I'm amazed at how awesome it is. I've only seen the fan spin during full system load tests, otherwise it runs fanless. The EPS12v cable isn't long enough to run behind the mobo tray in my HAF932, but other than that it's PERFECT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.