·
Registered
791 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaByBlue69 View Post

hello
[email protected] no multicore project.... only Boinc v7.0
explicite info in forum [email protected]
I have it running on my computers now? as: Application, test4theory 7.05 (mt) (2.0 CPUs) Running
Boinc V 7.0 is only a Development version and not used officially

·
Registered
102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegon View Post

I have it running on my computers now? as: Application, test4theory 7.05 (mt) (2.0 CPUs) Running
Thus you cannot tell to everybody to make Boinc development run, just man for the system multicore

·
Registered
791 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegon View Post

Quote:

Thus you cannot tell to everybody to make Boinc development run, just man for the system multicore
Sorry but not sure what you mean?

·
Premium Member
6,454 Posts
Quote:

Just man for the system multicore?

What we can do is, is say that there is a multicore version available for those that choose to run a developmental version of boinc. While running a developmental version might give you the ability to run this project, it might also affect stability of your system as well as cause the other projects you process data for to have problems.

·
Registered
791 Posts
The thing is that you don't need the developmental version of boinc at all to run the multicore?
hence i run it on 6.12.XX ? its just a case of selecting that option if u wish
Virtualization Technology is on by default in most cases ?

·
back at it
4,776 Posts
sorry for necrothreading, but what is the best project for a HD4650 and a Athlon 640 at 3.5ghz?

·
⤷ αC
11,278 Posts
This needs updating.

Asteroids now has CUDA support, not that it is that much faster

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I am doing a complete overhaul of this list. I am about 1/3 of the way through the list, and I should have the updated list posted later today.
:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
The list has been updated.
:D

If anyone sees anything that needs to be changed, or that I missed, shoot me a PM or post it here.
:thumb:

·
⤷ αC
11,278 Posts
Nice work. I do question the existence of Bitcoin Utopia (not as on the list, but in general). I am not a fan of mining for unknown people.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts