Overclock.net banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Crunching away on 32 [email protected] tasks. The project has been dead for years, and the new website is still mostly unusable. I will let these tasks run and see what happens. Hopefully I'm not contributing to some sort of bot net.
:D

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Another monster update in the books.
:D

Let me know if I missed adding or removing any projects.
:thumb:

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Lattice Project seems to have run into technical difficulties, and at least when I reached them via e-mail a few weeks ago, they weren't planning to bring it back online. Kinda disappointing, I had a couple piles of parts shoveled together specifically for that project, not really optimized for anything else...

·
Registered
55 Posts
...And the memory requirements didn't really fit with the DC ideal of letting the average person with a normal desktop computer contribute to scientific research. Not sure how close that ideal is to reality, vs. how many contributors run dedicated or specially built rigs, but it seems to pop up in most of the project summaries/propaganda.

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Updated the list. Looking to re-format it a bit to cut down on the monster size of the OP. Let me know what I missed. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
:cheers:

I had Climate on my list of projects to add back from last year, but I should have checked it out again. Although we do have a team page, with you as our one and only member. :D

Looking through the forum it has been dead for the last year, and there is spam sprinkled in all the threads. Search for "overclock" on the "Teams" page, and there is the OCN team and the powerhouse team "Special gaming chairs". lol Back to inactive it goes. :)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts