Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Good find! But wow, that price tag is a killer, way more than TankGuys is selling them for. Too bad TankGuys is out of them :/

·
Bundling Bundler
1,881 Posts
Are they not including the watercooling NB sink like on the X48 Rampage Extreme? Still looks insane..... maybe I could start selling my blood plasma to afford it......

·
Bundling Bundler
1,881 Posts
The X58 is on the same die shrink as the P45 correct?

·
Bundling Bundler
1,881 Posts
I got confused for a second. Was thinking that P35 was the shrink to 65nm and P45 was a shrink to 45nm. Forgot the P35 was 90nm

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solertia View Post
Good find! But wow, that price tag is a killer, way more than TankGuys is selling them for. Too bad TankGuys is out of them :/
I assume those are Canadian dollars though, right? For the P6T, that works out to about $35 cheaper than TankGuys current list price. Of course, there is the question of whether they will even ship to the US? Top banner says "Canada wide shipping".

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by VulcanDragon View Post
I assume those are Canadian dollars though, right? For the P6T, that works out to about $35 cheaper than TankGuys current list price. Of course, there is the question of whether they will even ship to the US? Top banner says "Canada wide shipping".
Canadian dollars, yes.
They do not ship to USA but I am willing to pickup and ship for an ocn-er

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
You are complaining about the price ?. A Rampage Extreme sells in retail for nearly a hundred dollars worth more than this motherboard. I also do not believe it is ATX , it is E-ATX. It's also not available because there is no stock of it yet compared to the P6T Deluxe. If you compare the price between this and the Striker II extreme price of August it's almost exactly similar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts