Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may sound ridiculous but I don't understand how to install the addressable rgb cable on my motherboard. Does anyone have this card that can help me understand? So basically the card comes with this cable attached , this cable is split in 2 ways , on one of the ways you can attacch that adaptor (which I did) and I connected that to the white 3 pin header on the left of the ram slots you can see in the pictures. I actually having difficulties on pushing that connector to the header but probably I miss something else because the leds on the card do not switch on , anyone that has this card and made it work could please help me?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine is working.

The connection setup: card cable>adapter>motherboard header (the one you pictured).

If there is no light, enter the rgb management software (what is your motherboard?) and check if the header is on. It may be switched off by motherboard default settings.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Do you mean the Bios? I need to check it out at this point because I might have deactivated when I overclocked the cpu and made optimization
You did everything correctly. With that out of the way:

As @msky73 stated, you probably need the corresponding RGB-software for your motherboard. You cannot control RGB in bios (You can't deactivate it there either).

From the pictures it looks like an ASRock board, so you would need their "ASRock Polychrome RGB" software.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts