Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian sues Microsoft for $2 billion

Quote:
Tin foil hat will be worn in court

By Egan Orion: Thursday, 13 November 2008, 12:37 PM

Click here to find out more!

A CANADIAN MAN has sued Microsoft, Wal-Mart and a long list of other defendants for $2 billion in damages over allegations that involve mind control, satanic rituals and witchcraft.

On Monday, Justice Fraser Wilson refused to dismiss the "bizarre" civil lawsuit filed by Jerry Rose of Nanaimo, British Columbia, despite arguments from five lawyers representing the defendants who sought to have the case summarily dismissed as outrageous and unfounded.

In addition to Microsoft and Wal-Mart, Rose's suit names as defendants the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian telecomm company Telus, the University of British Columbia and the BC College of Physicians and Surgeons.

Rose's two-page legal complaint claims "that he has been subject to invasive brain computer interface technology, research, experiments, field studies and surgery."

Although he admitted that the case was "certainly an unusual one", Justice Wilson said that he had to be convinced that nothing alleged in Rose's complaint could be litigated before he could dismiss it.

Jennifer Millbank, a Canadian lawyer hired by Microsoft to represent it in the case, said that Microsoft has had no direct contact with Rose and his statement of claim gives no details on how or when the defendants may have harmed him. She called the lawsuit "nothing short of bizarre."

Reading from a statement, Rose claimed he's still being subjected to continuing mind-control harassment with "brain-drain technologies" wielded by the RCMP and other tactics meant to stop his legal case from going forward.

Rose said he is asking for $2 billion in damages for an unspecified computer technology he invented that was stolen from him, he alleged. "I'm not a lawyer, but I have proof," he said. µ
Source

In his defense, I would like to say that magic mushrooms grow in the wild in BC. (well they used to, i think he ate them all)

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
I wonder how many people were sacrificed in the satanic ritual that summoned Vista?

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I want to sue MS for annoying me with the UAC
I want $1 billion for wasting my time with it

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lemans81 View Post
How did natural selection miss this guy...?
simple, civilization stopped natural selection from happening. oh and magic shrooms grow wild all over the northwest usa.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Why would any court even entertain this lawsuit? Geez....

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lemans81
View Post

How did natural selection miss this guy...?

That's why we have the Darwin award mate, lmao.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Fire
View Post

simple, civilization stopped natural selection from happening. oh and magic shrooms grow wild all over the northwest usa.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
every day microsoft tells me to clean the litter boxes and change the baby's diaper!!! im gonna sue the too!! wait thats my wife telling me those things

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProjecT TimeZ
View Post

Is this a serious article?

Everyone knows you can't fight Microsoft, and with a weak ass case like this....

Or maybe its just crazy enough to work

/imagines bill gates sacrficing people in his basement

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redmist
View Post

I wonder how many people were sacrificed in the satanic ritual that summoned Vista?

Not enough or it would have been more successful, lol. For windows 7, more virgins please......

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro
View Post

Not enough or it would have been more successful, lol. For windows 7, more virgins please......

lol sigged.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Urufu_Shinjiro
View Post

omg this is funny as hell... lol

I offer my ex-gf for the sacrifice xD

1 - 20 of 61 Posts