Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Me either! Its the computer...
I day dream while im in school about what i did on the comp last nigth since i didnt sleep much last nigth cuz i was playing with the computer lol!

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Well I'm off to sleep soon

Its 7:30am here, got back from work a little over an hour ago

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.N00bLaR
Me either! Its the computer...
I day dream while im in school about what i did on the comp last nigth since i didnt sleep much last nigth cuz i was playing with the computer lol!
haha me too. what a life ( if u can call it that )

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox
tommorow here in 3 minuets

Tommorrow here 8 hours ago

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
here it's 3:18. I'm playing COD with some friends and we did a BFH (or steel bar) mod on a 120gig hard drive then played baseball with it. you'll see in a minute.

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Wow i really gotta go to sleep but im sooooo pshyched i think im getting a 6800! thats a f******* upg from 64mb integrated lol!

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Wow i really gotta go to sleep but im sooooo pshyched i think im getting a 6800! thats a f******* upg from 64mb integrated lol!

wow....i feel sad, mine is 32mb on an agp card

·
Registered
712 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox
wow....i feel sad, mine is 32mb on an agp card

don;t feel sad... I used to have to play half life on a 16mb TNT2 W/ a 16mb PCI voodoo3 accellerator card... those were the old days of SLI when you had to add more and more graphics cards to the system to make it faster.

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
I usually am on overclock.net forums a good 6-10 hours a day
usually right b4 i go to sleep at 12:30-2 on schoolnights lol..Hell iuts like almost 4 and im still on here!

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kittani
don;t feel sad... I used to have to play half life on a 16mb TNT2 W/ a 16mb PCI voodoo3 accellerator card... those were the old days of SLI when you had to add more and more graphics cards to the system to make it faster.
i still have a tnt2... but the amazing thing is i can play Halflife 2 on my card!

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

!!!!!! what kinda fps r u lookin at?
playable ones like around 20-30. ill run the demmo thing in cs:s and get back to you in a sec....wow total thread hijack.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts