Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was wondering what the destination to install the nvidia drivers for my geforce 6200. my windows is on my primary slave drive and so the destination is set to go nowhere in my second hard drive (which is empty) where would it normally install on your c drive?

·
Banned
653 Posts
you can basically put it anywhere you want, the most probably the most common place would be C drive with the windows folder and program files, thats where my ati drivers are, correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satek
View Post

you can basically put it anywhere you want, the most probably the most common place would be C drive with the windows folder and program files, thats where my ati drivers are, correct me if i'm wrong

the thing is where it auto installs makes it not do anything. the c drive is empty . it's my d drive that contains my windows. wherever i install it it has no effect

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if someone has the time could they open their nvidia installer and tell me the location that it installs to? i would be greatly appreciative as this my drivers are acting very strangely

1 - 6 of 6 Posts