Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after leaktesting my Apex kit it is now installed
and comparing it to my 40dba fan on my BT it is silence
the bad thing is that I can only run my fans on the 5v line insted of the 12v becuse the wires were to short
but I'm buying a fan controler soon
with all fans on low I'm nerally getting the same temps I got with the BT

Pics is coming soon an hour tops
just gotta clean my room a little

·
Registered
376 Posts
Why does the date say 2004?

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
I am glad to see that you cleaned up all those tubes! Looks good, you may want to consider getting a larger resivoir though.

Thats coming from someone with this:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldovi

I am glad to see that you cleaned up all those tubes! Looks good, you may want to consider getting a larger resivoir though.

Thats coming from someone with this:

why would I want that ? any benifits execpt not being able to move it ...?

·
Banned
2,358 Posts
Looks great

Love that blue tubing.

Suggestion:
Not that you will, but the next time you run the tube through the back of the case. Use small block Chevy Valve cover grommets to insulate the tubing against the sheet metal. It fits purfect with a 1" hole.

Great job

·
Banned
16 Posts
quick question, by puting your CPU last in water flow order are your temps good? For better cpu temps you could always swich the flow. Of corse I dont know what your temps are lol.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ale8

quick question, by puting your CPU last in water flow order are your temps good? For better cpu temps you could always swich the flow. Of corse I dont know what your temps are lol.

the loop is pump-rad-cpu-gpu-chipset-res-pump and with 1.6 Vcore on the cpu the temp never goes over 37c

1 - 13 of 13 Posts