Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like the title says, post some nice Insurgency screenshots, or tells us about your experiences, or your opinion about the mod.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I couldn't get sound to work so i haven't had a chance to play >,<

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Update. I got the sound to work only to find annoying TK'ers on all the servers. I didnt get to play since as soon as i spawed i got an AK/M4A1 round to the back of the head

·
BGP is my favorite
1,068 Posts
this game is awesome, heres a pic...everyone should get this game, all you need is steam, source sdk base, and Insurgency

this game is pretty much ArmA and Counterstrike all into one, it's a great game easy to get into everyone should try it

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just played it for 2 hours non stop
it's great!

little difficult to get in, but after you understand the gametype, teamplay, recoil of the guns etc. it is just awesome!

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
yeh, fraps really does look like its killed it there fury! - looks like a nukes gone off

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BountyHead
View Post

Update. I got the sound to work only to find annoying TK'ers on all the servers. I didnt get to play since as soon as i spawed i got an AK/M4A1 round to the back of the head

Mind telling me how? Not only does the sound for Insurgency not work, but not NO sound is working at all. >.>

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellisforheroes View Post
what servers are everyone downloading from? most that i try are dling at a mere 10kb/s...
Most people here used torrents. Check out the one at thepiratebay.org, its the one I'm seeding.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
All you need is CS:S to play? Looks like I may have something to do on my off day tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Check This Post for a couple of gameplay videos

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audi View Post
All you need is CS:S to play? Looks like I may have something to do on my off day tomorrow!
You don't even need CS:S, just Steam and the Source SDK.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Yeaaah... So about that SDK thing? What is that? LOL

·
Registered
449 Posts
How are your frame rates? Mine are quite bad given the specs of my rig. Big drops occur when I use the iron sights. My fps drops from 60 to around 40. No HDR 4xmsaa max everything else @ 1680x1050

1 - 20 of 64 Posts