Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I decided to create this thread as I will be using an IGPU until the 1070 is released.
Please post your benchmarks results/non technical performance analysis[for people that don't want to go through the hassle of bench marking just list your settings, and say how playable it was...]

*Your results may vary, [mine are on a Inel HD530]*
GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
suitable settings: Custom: Medium, Texture quality/filtering high[because I have shared 1gb of DDR4 2600mhz to the IGPU the memory has more head room] Post Processing: Low AO: Off, AA/Post AA off, 1920x1080 80% scaling, motion blur 40%[to make up for stuttering/frame rate variations] Using Fraps During a firefight obtained me
Frames3539 Time[ms]93984 min28 max62 average37.655 during a firefight inside
37J9qm8.png
lG00V8U.png
mkUV1hx.png
So a 3fps drop between low and high/medium/custom
I recently played Dota 2 and even on low/1080 I was only getting ~60 and medium 1080 only 30~ and this game is hard on the eyes on low on my 55" tv....

GAMES THAT DO NOT WORK:
Major artifacting, and if you have a web browser open in the background it will continue to artifact until you relaunch the browser
wyNB7y3.jpg

GAMES THAT HAVE SOME ISSUES:
BF4: light reflections off water flicker as you walk
Garry's Mod: Ragdolls were flickering to standing and falling position/ sound effects were also continuing; so by the end of a TTT round bodies were flying everywhere and making a ton of noise making it unplayable

1 - 1 of 1 Posts