Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Do they price match? I just bought the 920 for $199 a week ago today.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaClownie
View Post

Do they price match? I just bought the 920 for $199 a week ago today.

They will price match it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
If only a Micro Center existed near me.

Edit: I guess there is one up in the cities.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Daaaaaaaaaang....

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Well, it's official, I was postponing buying then 920 before even when it was at $200. I'm going down there tonight even though I don't have the other parts this deal is too good to pass up and you know won't last long. DuckieHo, wanna come with?

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Open1Your1Eyes0 View Post
Well, it's official, I was postponing buying then 920 before even when it was at $200. I'm going down there tonight even though I don't have the other parts this deal is too good to pass up and you know won't last long. DuckieHo, wanna come with?
I already got my 920 from MC and I'm working till 6:30PM tonight.

BTW, the 920 I got from the Paterson MC is able to hit 4.4GHz stable under water with a bit of coaxing.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
I already got my 920 from MC and I'm working till 6:30PM tonight.

BTW, the 920 I got from the Paterson MC is able to hit 4.4GHz stable under water with a bit of coaxing.
Nice, at what voltage? Also is that with HT on?

·
Banned
3,749 Posts
Quote:

You and DuckieHo are like an elderly couple.

If only I lived near a MC....They don't even have any locations in Florida AFAIK.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

I haven't had time to really test the CPU.... (Blame BC2). I just did some general overclocking and now only working to optimize.

I got to 4.4GHz at 1.38v without HT. I probably could have used a lower voltage. Since I don't need all that extra clock and the weather is getting warm.... I'm at 4.2GHz with HT now at 1.345v and working down the voltages now.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
I haven't had time to really test the CPU.... (Blame BC2). I just did some general overclocking and now only working to optimize.

I got to 4.4GHz at 1.38v without HT. I probably could have used a lower voltage. Since I don't need all that extra clock and the weather is getting warm.... I'm at 4.2GHz with HT now at 1.345v and working down the voltages now.
Remember the batch on that one offhand?

1 - 20 of 135 Posts