Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while doing some research regarding the 3570K processor I came across this video.
cryingsmiley.gif
Needless is to say that the music playing in the background told me this was going to be a fail from the start, lol.
redface.gif

After:
7VZlC.jpg

·
Registered
7,481 Posts
Best part of the video is when he puts the chip in the board, dosent use a heatsync, then you hear a very quiet *****.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
What an idiot. The instant I saw a pocket knife, I realized this dude knew nothing.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnetonka16 View Post

Is it not possible that this is an old ass CPU that cost him nothing? from whenever intel last didn't solder the IHS on?
No. Otherwise, it wouldn't fit in the Gene motherboard.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I didn't even watch, that is a freaking pocket knife, and the angle he's holding it at just looks...bad. Good god.

·
Premium Member
11,022 Posts
ROFL

·
Registered
187 Posts
OMg people like that make me pissed i can barley afford what i have and this guy just dont care ors retarted wow

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Wow...just..wow.
I love how he tries to put the IHS back on and clamp it in, still without a heatsink.
You would think with a nice board like that and what looks like a legit test bench he would know a little about how to handle a cpu.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Its obviously a hack job, he is admittedly an amateur.

However, to be fair, the guy did say the CPU was dead beforehand.

So one could understand the seemingly brutal IHS "removal" (more like beheading) if it was done solely to show the innards.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I liked how he sat the cpu on top of the TIM that he removed then stuck it straight on the motherboard. Man that was gangsta pro.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts