Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the new windows 10 cumulative update, Intel NIC teaming software is broken. The symptoms you will see are that you NIC team will not enable. No amount of reinstalling of software or divers or team recreation will fix it. It's purely a driver issue that Windows 10 update broke.

Intel is aware but I don't think they have an idea of how to fix it as its been almost 3 weeks with no updated driver.

https://communities.intel.com/thread/124967

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
answer from Intel:

SW Release 23.2 will include support for Windows 10 Redstone 4 (RS4).

The release is not yet available. Should be available in two to four weeks.

So I guess it will be fixed June July time frame. Just in time for windows to make another release and break it again. :/

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
------------------------------------------------
Support for Windows Redstone 4 (RS4). Build (17134) version 1803 will be available as part of the SW 23.2 Release.

We are currently in the process of validating the final build of 23.2 and anticipate a public release by the end of next week.

We apologize for the delay in this release, however, there were a couple issues we uncovered with the original release build which required us to apply a fix and then re-build and validate.

The moment SW 23.2 is available and published on our Intel Download Center this thread will be updated with a link to the Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack as it is the first download record that we publish for each SW release.

We appreciate your patience.

Intel Ethernet Team
-----------------------------------------------------

I still don't see it, maybe it will be up Tuesday after the holiday weekend? https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22283

·
Perl n' Python Programmer
201 Posts
My fiends computer had major problems after the latest update... hopefully everything works out for you

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New 23.2 drivers have been released. I can confirm they seemed to have fixed the problem with teaming no longer working. No issues so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts