Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
TAT works great. It will bring your CPU temps up higher than any program I have used. This includes Orthos which would be #2 as far as temps go. Orthos with bring my CPU to around 65c but TAT puts it at 70c. This is with H2O.. Anyone else notice this too?

·
Registered
383 Posts
but TAT doesn't work with Vista x64 right? I want to start overclocking but I can't get reliable temps - speedfan makes no sense, easytune has temps that are credible but the rest of it is crap and unreliable so I don't trust it. Coretemp doesn't work either.

·
Registered
189 Posts
holly crap someting happened and i had a random reboot and it rebooted and i had 2ghz with a 6x multiplier i almost flipped my sh**. but its fine now

·
Registered
526 Posts
I get the "Error enumerating On Demand Clock Modulation support. Terminating Tool." I don't think it likes the abit ab9 mobos..

·
Why is it smoking?
4,037 Posts
TAT only works on C2D processors with an Intel chipset mobo. If you meet those requirements, it is the most accurate stress/heat testing program for C2D.

Second best is Orthos running small FFT's.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigvaL View Post
Intel Thermal Analysis Tool. Not for AMD/P4. Mobiles and Core.
i just tryed tat should i be idling at 45c i do only have a blue orb11 but 7 120 and 2 90mm fan

·
Registered
79 Posts
sucks, i have C2D with ausus striker extreme mobo, nvidia chipset..... no go here. got the "Error enumerating On Demand Clock Modulation support. Terminating Tool." too.

what else is out there for us?

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Try Coretemp that's also available for download in this forum.

·
Blue and Green Team!
10,736 Posts
Does this work with quads because i get that clock enumeration error

1 - 20 of 41 Posts