Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it seriously true that haswell is going to be oc restricted? or z87 is fine? because thats a ripoff is it isnt and will never buy intel again... those ignorant.....
 

·
✔️
Joined
·
1,583 Posts
You are running a 4.6 haswell cpu. What is the problem?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvejniex View Post

is it seriously true that haswell is going to be oc restricted? or z87 is fine? because thats a ripoff is it isnt and will never buy intel again... those ignorant.....
Rage less, focus on complete thought patterns.

What?

Greg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im writing with a phone and little bit mad.. because i have seem various articles about intels microcode blocking haswells oc.. ome said z87 is fine but some didnt... I aswell have a hard tolime believing than intel would rip us off like that with the k series chips.
Seems like somebody here has an aditude... mabey next time g t f o with the pointless posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvejniex View Post

Im writing with a phone and little bit mad.. because i have seem various articles about intels microcode blocking haswells oc.. ome said z87 is fine but some didnt... I aswell have a hard tolime believing than intel would rip us off like that with the k series chips.
Seems like somebody here has an aditude... mabey next time g t f o with the pointless posts.
The new microcode is in reference to the fact that some motherboard manufacturers exploited non Z87 (H87 B85) chipsets to OC using multiplier. Intel strictly wants overclocking to be made on Z87 chipset motherboards iirc.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpersuazn View Post

The new microcode is in reference to the fact that some motherboard manufacturers exploited non Z87 (H87 B85) chipsets to OC using multiplier. Intel strictly wants overclocking to be made on Z87 chipset motherboards iirc.
This. Relax, nothing is going to happen to your Z87 board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvejniex View Post

Im writing with a phone and little bit mad.. because i have seem various articles about intels microcode blocking haswells oc.. ome said z87 is fine but some didnt... I aswell have a hard tolime believing than intel would rip us off like that with the k series chips.
Seems like somebody here has an aditude... mabey next time g t f o with the pointless posts.
The only pointless posts here are yours. The others are in reply to your incomprehensible gibberish of half-finished thoughts and inexcusable spelling, phone or not.

Actually read all of the information in the articles you're referring to before jumping to rediculous conclusions followed by 8th grade level posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So your saying i cant be mad?Are there any rules for spelling worlds here? Have you ever thought about the usefulness of your posts? And you couldnt understand what i was saying? If so, you may consider yourself ******ed. Sure, my posting wasnt THE BEST
biggrin.gif
Have you considered that alot of people here arent native english speakers? Mabey, just mabey, i couldnt do better than that, yet i wanted answer to the question and you guys WASTE TIME for me and you. And your saying i need to read all the information in the article, yet you probably arent referencing to the one i have read... Actually i have read a few, majority of the articles were saying what here people said.. And my posts are so understandable that they are useless? And the other posters posts were more related to the thread? please, piss off...IS IT SERIOUSLY THAT IMPORTANT SO THAT YOU HAVE TO JUMP ON ME?
Thread CAN be closed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvejniex View Post

So your saying i cant be mad? And you couldnt understand what i was saying? And your saying i need to read all the information in the article, yet you probably arent referencing to the one i have read... Actually i have read a few, majority of the articles were saying what here people said.. And my posts are so understandable that they are useless? And the other posters posts were more related to the thread? please, piss off...IS IT SERIOUSLY THAT IMPORTANT SO THAT YOU HAVE TO JUMP ON ME?
Thread CAN be closed.
I agree. This thread is going to brew more hate towards the OP. Please keep this thread civilized,
redface.gif
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: Zvejniex

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems like there are a few people on the forums who arent douchebags, rep for that and that you answered my question first despite posting like fourth
biggrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvejniex View Post

So your saying i cant be mad?Are there any rules for spelling worlds here? Have you ever thought about the usefulness of your posts? And you couldnt understand what i was saying? If so, you may consider yourself ******ed. Sure, my posting wasnt THE BEST
biggrin.gif
Have you considered that alot of people here arent native english speakers? Mabey, just mabey, i couldnt do better than that, yet i wanted answer to the question and you guys WASTE TIME for me and you. And your saying i need to read all the information in the article, yet you probably arent referencing to the one i have read... Actually i have read a few, majority of the articles were saying what here people said.. And my posts are so understandable that they are useless? And the other posters posts were more related to the thread? please, piss off...IS IT SERIOUSLY THAT IMPORTANT SO THAT YOU HAVE TO JUMP ON ME?
Thread CAN be closed.
Lolwut?......
frown.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
I kinda understand what your saying, Zvejniex.

It's wouldn't surprise me at all if Intel implemented a 'restriction' on clock speeds, even tho the CPU is fully capable of going higher. After all, K series chips are multiplier unlocked. No overclock (even 100Mhz) on a K series chip is guaranteed at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *ka24e* View Post

I kinda understand what your saying, Zvejniex.

It's wouldn't surprise me at all if Intel implemented a 'restriction' on clock speeds, even tho the CPU is fully capable of going higher. After all, K series chips are multiplier unlocked. No overclock (even 100Mhz) on a K series chip is guaranteed at all.
What hes saying has nothing to do with what's happening by this microcode change, it has nothing to do with limiting K-sku speeds. He couldn't fully read an article and jumped to rediculous conclusions of Intel limiting K-skus via a microcode change. This is not the case. Its to lock out K-skus from being multiplier-overclocked on NON-Z87 boards, not Z87. This is how Intel intended things and some manufacturers found a bypass. Intel plans to fix that. Simple concept that he didn't understand correctly. Intel does not plan to limit K-skus' ability to reach X frequency.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually,ka24e is right aswell, but that was my speculation, so i didnt post that silly stuff
biggrin.gif
adamlee05, Oh, so you UNDERSTAND what im saying?
CLOSE TOPIC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvejniex View Post

Actually,ka24e is right aswell, but that was my speculation, so i didnt post that silly stuff
biggrin.gif
adamlee05, Oh, so you UNDERSTAND what im saying?
CLOSE TOPIC.
That wasn't what you were saying at all. What you were saying and what's happening are two completely different things. I, along with everyone else who read said article, understood what Intel was doing because I fully read what was happening, unlike you.

Close topic? Sure. Hopefully you can avoid starting other useless topics caused by jumping to conclusions due to impatience and lack of understanding.

Peace brotha
cool.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So your saying that this thread is unrelated and useless to the forums because i wanted to make sure whats going on? if so then pretty much all the rest topics here are useless... for example. whats the point asking which cpu to choose if there are tons of reviews on the web. Will you flame on that guy because he wants to be sure what hes getting into? Be carefull what you say bro. This should have never started in the firstplace and my thread is no unrelated. lets beat that horse until admins finally close it. They seem little bit busy.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top