Overclock.net banner

Which switches should this special edition come with?

• Cherry MX Blacks

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Cherry MX Browns

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Cherry MX Blues

• Cherry MX Reds

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with admin about this keyboard a short time ago and was cleared to start this for him. If enough interest exists we will submit a small order of these with OCN branding for purchase at TankGuys along with the other Duckys*.

As far as features go they so far appear to be identical to the Shines, though with reprogrammable LEDs. There's a demo video available here showing this feature off: http://zh-tw.facebook.com/photo.php?v=299326263475808 If that doesn't work there's a separate video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ES7Hzd6iY Other features (including available LED colors and whether or not it's tenkeyless) so far remain unknown and we may not learn anything more until COMPUTEX next month. As far as price is concerned, I'm not sure if the price is public yet outside of potentially the Asian retailers that sell it, so I cannot reveal the retail price we'd like to set at this time.

I apologize for not having a lot of concrete info here but we need to know what demand would be like before we start this process so we don't end up having a bunch of a specific model just gathering dust because nobody wants it.
redface.gif
That said please leave switch votes and feedback about this model here and what you'd like to see us offer and I will forward what we want to see back to admin. Thanks, everyone!
smile.gif

*As for the other Ducky models we will try to get an order ETA on refreshing their stock so this will have to remain a separate topic.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
When I think of Dragons I think of Red. Red Dragon, Fire, etc.

I voted Black because it's the best switch ever (for my taste
tongue.gif
).

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
If only Clears *sigh*

·
!
9,170 Posts
Tank guys needs more browns of any sort in any keyboard, so my vote would be brown.

·
Times flies
2,253 Posts
I'm getting the browns, but is there any way some people can get it without the overclock branding? No offense! It's just that I like to keep my board original
biggrin.gif

Hopefully it'll be less than <$200 when it's released.

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogannex View Post

If only Clears *sigh*
I thought the same thing.
The brown I got is nice, but wish it was a little stiffer, but don't want blacks.

·
Washed Up Old Gamer
4,681 Posts
I will buy any color.
thumb.gif

Limited run overclock special edition ? Do want, will buy.

·
13,096 Posts
My vote for red :D

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the votes and replies, we had to cut off tonight to order so this is now closed. When we have a verified ETA on these keyboards (and others) we'll let you know. Any questions about this, feel free to PM me.
smile.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.