Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost track of all the issues the iPhone 4 has atm. I don't know if any of them are real issues or just blown out of proportions.

Would it be wise to wait a month or so to see Apple's reaction to all of this? Is it likely to be hardware issues that would require a recall and in that case it's best to wait for the upgraded version?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
i'd wait.

for one, it'll show if the screen issues are build issues, if the camera issue can be fixed by the rumored OTA update, and they should be OK with making the white ones.

failing that, there'll probably be more stock

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
I bought now, any issues that are fixed later just bring it to Apple and they'll give you a new one.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
I bought now, any issues that are fixed later just bring it to Apple and they'll give you a new one.
Nah, they will give you a shiny new refurbished phone.

·
Registered
480 Posts
wait 'till they fix the issues. Specially the reception issue for holding it a certain way, I heard(not sure) that it's a software issue but idk. If you can migrate to a different carrier, Sprint and Verizon has great phones coming out. If you already bought apps from the apple app store and apple wasn't able to fix the reception issue, then just buy a cheap dumbphone until the next iphone refresh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts