Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the jailbreak for iOS 6 has been out for over a month now, I'm interested in seeing what others have created with their lock and home screens. Preferably on the iPhone 5 as there aren't as many themes available at present.

I'll start off with mine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is an awesome theme!

Makes me want to jailbreak my phone..... But I'm guessing you did redsn0w?

Where abouts did you get the jailbreak download from, would love to jailbreak my iPhone 5.
I jailbroke my iPhone 4 not long before I got my 5.

Do the iOS jailbreaks support iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.2? Because I updated it to that... :/

And I would love to get free in-app purchases again! Would be awesome!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yes, go download the evasi0n jailbreak app_ google search for it and it should only take like a few minutes_ Supports 6.1.2 also

·
Registered
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminuk View Post

Now that the jailbreak for iOS 6 has been out for over a month now, I'm interested in seeing what others have created with their lock and home screens. Preferably on the iPhone 5 as there aren't as many themes available at present.

I'll start off with mine.

Hey where abouts did you get your Theme through winter-board?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairer View Post

Hey where abouts did you get your Theme through winter-board?
Yep its applied to the phone using Winterboard. The theme is called "Glasklart". I also added some widgets to complete the theme.

Good luck if you go ahead with the JB!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
55 Posts
My phone is jailbroken.

Thanks guys..

How did your dock to do that by the way? I am curious I have seen it a few times
smile.gif

Thanks
smile.gif

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairer View Post

My phone is jailbroken.

Thanks guys..

How did your dock to do that by the way? I am curious I have seen it a few times
smile.gif

Thanks
smile.gif
I used "Springtomize 2" to give the dock a "coverflow" effect.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah I eventually found it, it is pretty cool.

I noticed yesterday that my battery went from "said" full charge to about 59% in a little less that about 2 hours.
I got rid of some program's that I didn't exit full, and it seemed to fully fix it, but I was then suspicious after that when I was charging it with the iPad chager (12w) and it wasn't charging any fast which technically it should be...

It also occurs to me that when the battery isn't at full charge it seems to drain faster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts