Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i just bought a 20gb apple ipod 4th generation off ebay, it came with no accessories
. I was wondering would the video chargers, and etc. work with it? Also, if you have the time would you please be so kind to find me some accessories for it? All your help is appreciated!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would 4th gen iPod Video chargers work with it? Also, do i need a dock to transfer songs?

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zz0theta
View Post

would 4th gen iPod Video chargers work with it? Also, do i need a dock to transfer songs?

It's universal for any dock-connector iPod. One USB cable is all you need to charge off your comp's USB port and to transfer songs. For all intents and purposes, the dock is a glorified stand. Looks cool, but not needed.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright, so i've asked my friends and they say you need a cd? for itunes to recognize the ipod? is this true? and if i borrow someone's does that work?

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zz0theta
View Post

alright, so i've asked my friends and they say you need a cd? for itunes to recognize the ipod? is this true? and if i borrow someone's does that work?

You can just download iTunes 7.xx and it has the iPod software/drivers included.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
phew, thought i was gonna need to buy those, still kinda pissed... paid 118 for everything... (accessories included) while i could've gotten a creative 40gb for just 90! ROAR!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts