Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,301 Posts
Overall you can't really say one is better than the other, only more suitable for your needs.

The U2410 is H-IPS and has better color accuracy, though requires more calibration to get there; it also has more features and inputs but is more expensive.

The ZR24w is e-IPS and has lower input lag, fewer inputs, is less expensive, but only has a standard color gamut; HOWEVER it is better-calibrated out of the box than the U2410 and excels at the standard color gamut.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Would depend on the purpose, and budget.

Gaming: You'd be better off getting the HP ZR24W.
Everyday use, movies etc: HP ZR24W
For Design: Dell U2410
For Photo/video editing: Dell U2410

If money is no object, U2410.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp
View Post

Overall you can't really say one is better than the other, only more suitable for your needs.

The U2410 is H-IPS and has better color accuracy, though requires more calibration to get there; it also has more features and inputs but is more expensive.

The ZR24w is e-IPS and has lower input lag, fewer inputs, is less expensive, but only has a standard color gamut; HOWEVER it is better-calibrated out of the box than the U2410 and excels at the standard color gamut.

My favorite Panel Moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsAnAtheist
View Post

Would depend on the purpose, and budget.

Gaming: You'd be better off getting the HP ZR24W.
Everyday use, movies etc: HP ZR24W
For Design: Dell U2410
For Photo/video editing: Dell U2410

If money is no object, U2410.

My favorite panel advisor

And I'm not buying either ,you crazy?
I'm still pissed I didn't purchase the u23 when it was 250. Next time ITs that price I'm buying it , black Friday or not. >

1 - 5 of 5 Posts