Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old Timers Unite
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My computer has recently started giving me this error, at least 2 times a day and the obligatory BSOD and reboot. IRQL not less than or equal to error. There is no normal circumstance when this happens. I could be gaming, browsing the internet, or not using the computer at all. The only thing that is consistent is that my time gets set back exactly 3 hours everytime it reboots.
any ideas?

·
Old Timers Unite
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the system that i'm getting this error on is a ddr-2 system, not my sig rig, and no it's non-oc'd. However this motherboard has been acting questionably lately. Ill investigate ram and double check it.

I've been browsing through my event viewer and the error times are consistant with event ID 1101 and the description says

Log Name: Security
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog
Date: 11/17/2008 2:12:04 PM
Event ID: 1101
Task Category: Event processing
Level: Error
Keywords: Audit Success
User: N/A
Computer: Brandon-PC
Description:
Audit events have been dropped by the transport. The real time backup file was corrupt due to improper shutdown.

·
Old Timers Unite
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
weird that error appears to be linked to the microsoft exchange mail thing, which i've never used in my life. thats really confusing

·
Old Timers Unite
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok it just happend again and it specified this as this issue....

avgfwd6x.sys which is from AVG free anti-virus, which is also not installed on my computer
wth is going on with my computer

·
Old Timers Unite
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my new mobo will be here tomorrow i guess I'll just tough it out till then and do a fresh format/raid install.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts