Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a couple ZOTAC 1080 ti AMP! GPUs at my local PC shop (on special) on the weekend, and am getting a Firestrike Graphics Score of 36717 with everything at stock settings.

Is this okay? I'm seeing GPU scores above 46000 but that must be water-cooled/overclocked?

I plan on overclocking my 3770K again, but I have never OC'ed a GPU. Any advice on increasing the clocks on these GPU's?

I know they are not even close to the best 1080 ti's out there, but these are hard times for GPU purchasing :-(

·
Registered
293 Posts
I picked up a couple ZOTAC 1080 ti AMP! GPUs at my local PC shop (on special) on the weekend, and am getting a Firestrike Graphics Score of 36717 with everything at stock settings.

Is this okay? I'm seeing GPU scores above 46000 but that must be water-cooled/overclocked?

I plan on overclocking my 3770K again, but I have never OC'ed a GPU. Any advice on increasing the clocks on these GPU's?

I know they are not even close to the best 1080 ti's out there, but these are hard times for GPU purchasing :-(
Your 3770K is a hard bottleneck for dual 1080Ti's.Your cards are workiong completely fine and want to do more but your CPU cant keep up with it.
Overclocking your GPU's doesnt make sense because you wont get more performance since your dual 1080Ti's at stock clocks are already too fast for the CPU.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, that's good to know.

I am currently unable to access my UEFI BIOS to OC my CPU :-( I researched it, but nothing is working. (Removed CMOS battery, tried cmd prompt startup commands.)

It just shows a black screen instead of my UEFI or Advanced Startup Options.

I have the most recent MOBO firmware. I'll start a thread about it if I can't get in this week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts