Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a strange question I never would've expected to be asking, but I'd like to hook up two keyboards and two mice to the same system. One mouse/keyboard combo would be hooked up via a PS/2 KVM and the other set via USB. What I'd like to do is to be able to control this system remotely via my KVM but also locally (i.e. right in front of it).

·
KEYBOARD KONNOISSEUR
1,572 Posts
Not sure about the specifics of your application but it is possible to hookup 2 keyboards and 2 mice to a computer and have them both be usable. I have 3 keyboards setup on my pc that I can switch through and they all work.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by drazah View Post

Not sure about the specifics of your application but it is possible to hookup 2 keyboards and 2 mice to a computer and have them both be usable. I have 3 keyboards setup on my pc that I can switch through and they all work.
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

As for me, I have one wired mouse for gaming and one wireless for other needs that are connected to my PC at the same time.
Any extra special device is not needed. As PC can work with more than 1 mouse/ keyboard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts