Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
387 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sean4231
well i overclock my card and ive got a ge force fx [email protected]/memory642
ive overclocked it for about 1 month now and have had no problems.
It will be fine the saying goes "when its dead, its brown bread"

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azule
So what your saying is its safe? what are the settings for a 5700 ultra?
use coolbits 3d
its damned near idiot proof. you just have to monitor temps is all. and when they are fine they are fine

too lazy to find a link. google it

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
default FX57U clocks are 475\\900, rev 2 clocks are 475\\1GHz. i dont think your LE will reach 475MHz on the GPU, at least not without a 3rd party cooler to help keep temps down. you got no hope in hell of reaching 900MHz on the memory though. 700MHz with a vmod is doable though

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket
default FX57U clocks are 475\\900, rev 2 clocks are 475\\1GHz. i dont think your LE will reach 475MHz on the GPU, at least not without a 3rd party cooler to help keep temps down. you got no hope in hell of reaching 900MHz on the memory though. 700MHz with a vmod is doable though

god! thats alot. thanks. Ill just keep it the way it is

·
Registered
68 Posts
leadtek a360LE which uses 5700LE is capable to reach to 480 /600 without a doubt. been using to play HL2 for few couple of hours... doesnt seems to have any problem with it...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i cant go any higher than 300/600 other wise I get artifacts.
I can only put 6 fans max into my pc. I cant do anything else.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azule
Well i cant go any higher than 300/600 other wise I get artifacts.
I can only put 6 fans max into my pc. I cant do anything else.
Yea Same, I cannot go any higher increasing both together but if I OC the Core alone I can get it up to 460.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i had a 5700le .. and to me that thing was junk .. maybe it seemed like but my ti4200 was faster .. and as for overclocking it .. it never helped me .. so i gave it to my son ... im using the
71.20 drivers

·
Banned
164 Posts
thats strange u cant get ur fx 5700le past 300/600 cause i can run my ge force fx 5700 at 468/645 and i can probally go higher, the normal fx 5700 must be better than the le then

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I havn't actually noticied any artifacts it just crashes and restarts. So Im not sure whats up but I don't like to push my Memory over 600. Temps dont even get seriously hot. It just crashes.

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,931 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Waffles
use coolbits 3d
its damned near idiot proof. you just have to monitor temps is all. and when they are fine they are fine

too lazy to find a link. google it

how do you monitor temps on a vcard?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ahb
leadtek a360LE which uses 5700LE is capable to reach to 480 /600 without a doubt. been using to play HL2 for few couple of hours... doesnt seems to have any problem with it...
yeah I've been runnin my 5700le at 480 by 530(can't get the mem any higher at the moment)and the core has no problem at all runnin at even 500mhz!!! with no mods!it eats most the 9600xt's and DOES run at ultra speeds.only problem being,ultras have ddr2 so the ram configuration is different so flashing to an ultra might not work because of only that.And here's my cooling ,hehe,i call it "Franken-Card" lol

Don't mind the orange silicone...and yes there is AS5 under the syncs and the GPU HSF
LL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ge-Force
yeah I've been runnin my 5700le at 480 by 530(can't get the mem any higher at the moment)and the core has no problem at all runnin at even 500mhz!!! with no mods!it eats most the 9600xt's and DOES run at ultra speeds.only problem being,ultras have ddr2 so the ram configuration is different so flashing to an ultra might not work because of only that.And here's my cooling ,hehe,i call it "Franken-Card" lol

Don't mind the orange silicone...and yes there is AS5 under the syncs and the GPU HSF
@!#[email protected]#[email protected]~~~

NOW I REALLY SELUTE ON YOUR MODIFICATION !

AND IT IS REALLY SCARY !

dont tell me you did that all by your self ?
oh my gosh ! its ... SCARY !

expecailly that FAN and those heatsink !

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ahb
@!#[email protected]#[email protected]~~~

NOW I REALLY SELUTE ON YOUR MODIFICATION !

AND IT IS REALLY SCARY !

dont tell me you did that all by your self ?
oh my gosh ! its ... SCARY !

expecailly that FAN and those heatsink !
Of course i did it myself man...no-one else gets their hands anywhere near my rig!!

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,931 Posts
hey, read my sig

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys
I have a MSI FX5700LE and i have it oc to 600core/500memory ...could anyone tell me how can i put the mem clock up to 600?? or someone have a guide on how to put it at 700 with the vmod?? i'm a newbie at vmod and would like to know how can i do that...

PS: sorry if you don't understand something...i'm from portugal and my english isn't very good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts