Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was examing my cooling and i was wondering...I have 4 fans that are all exhaust setup (2 in the back,no front, one on top, and one on the left side)all going exhaust..is this good..my temps are pretty good except i always feel safer when my computers cooler so i would appreciate help with that! thanks

· Premium Member
15,625 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by suthernkid

Hello everyone,

I was examing my cooling and i was wondering...I have 4 fans that are all exhaust setup (2 in the back,no front, one on top, and one on the left side)all going exhaust..is this good..my temps are pretty good except i always feel safer when my computers cooler so i would appreciate help with that! thanks

Change the left side fan to be intake because you need to create an air current. Having all of them blowing outwards doesn't create any kind of air tunnel at all. You want to create "wind" inside your case coming in and going out. It doesn't do much good to just be sucking air out without any cool air coming in.

• Rep+
Reactions: suthernkid
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.