Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having an interesting issue right now. I play TF2 in xp and twice now it has crashed and vpu recover had to save my system. It has also been having odd issues where it will have flashes of what should be happening over the current screen. I am using 8.1 drivers and have not had any issues up to this point. I am running the standard oc 720core 900mem, it stay very cool too.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by glussier
View Post

Is the gpu cooler cleaned and it's fan working properly? Try reinstalling the drivers, if this doesn't solve your problem back off on the overclock a little and see if it will be working better.

I assume the fan is working since in the CCC stress test the max temp is around 50c. I backed off the oc after the first time to 700. I plan on getting the new drivers in a while but I do need to reistall xp anyways...

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses guys. i am going to reinstall XP and W7 so I can properly size my partition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.