Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just mount all my things to watercool and i dont know if everything is alright there is some picture that i have take to show you guys, on the last pic i have some bublle on the left side where the water dont flow has much . is that normal

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak17emon View Post

cut some of the slack of the tubing and it will be pretty sweet.
thanks but is that ok if the tube fold a little :S because when i put the rad the tubing fold where the cable of the psu are

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Hog View Post

Looks good for a first build I know you will change things around in time
thumb.gif
thanks sirr do you think i can run the system now after 2 or 4hours of leak test ?

·
Premium Member
6,988 Posts
The inlet and oulet are wrong on your EK Supreme HF.

If you were to make a modification on the tubing, I would put the optical drive at the very top and then lower the reservoir underneath it. Then have the tubing going straight down into the pump. You could also use a special fitting like this to attach the two.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTech View Post

The inlet and oulet are wrong on your EK Supreme HF.
If you were to make a modification on the tubing, I would put the optical drive at the very top and then lower the reservoir underneath it. Then have the tubing going straight down into the pump. You could also use a special fitting like this to attach the two.
thats is weird that the inlet and outlet are wrong because i did exactly has the plan says on the instruction guide :S whenn i look to the plan i found weird that they says inlet is a the right because the inlet is supose to be the one thats the most on the center i will corect that:)thanks for the tip with the optical drive i will try that

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Yea I had one of those pumps and the top is the "outlet" looks right to me. If you look on the pump there is a little arrow on the top by the threads

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak17emon View Post

the tubing should NOT fold at all. that will heavily restrict your flow and pressure.
I did some change i put the optical drive on top an the pump right above the resevoir the temps are good i thin im at 3odegree idle and 6o load with 5ghz and 1.48v with prime 95 i put some zip tie where the tube fold so it fold less then before but i think i will need some 9odegre compression fitting

1 - 10 of 10 Posts