Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have had a PS4 for a while but I don't really play it very much because I just can't stand using the DS4. It just doesn't work for me for some reason. Doesn't fit in my hands well and I find it hard to aim with. I have given it plenty of time with AC Black flag and Infamous so I don't think its just one of those things that I will get used to. I have an Xbone Elite controller for my PC and I got a Brook adapter for it so I can plug it in wired to the PS4 but that's kind of a pain because my dogs are always running over the cable when I am playing. I really need wireless controller that works with the PS4 that isn't the DS4 and doesn't have the same shape as the DS4. I do also tend to like the flipped sticks better but I think I could deal with it if the controller fit in my hands. Anyone have any ideas or know of anything that would work for me? I really want to play some of the new PS4 exclusives but I don't think I would sit down and do it without a better controller solution.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Nope. Only DS4... Other controllers are wired only.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well guys there is a solution to this but it's not quite out yet. They released it on kickstarter. I have been emailing the company and they say it should hit us retailers late December. The Brooks wired Xbox one controller to PS4 works great so I have fairly high hopes for it. Using my Xbox one elite controller wireless on the PS4 with no added lag would by my ideal solution.

http://www.brookaccessory.com/X%20one/list.html

Oh also if you want to spend $200 bucks there is the scuf impact that is wireless but everything I read says the reliability is questionable https://scufgaming.com/s/scuf-impact/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Converting Other Controllers To PS4 Wirelessly

I don't know if you've seen this video, but it might be helpful to in helping you solve your problem. I saw it on YouTube:

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts