Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I posted a few weeks ago about an Antec case but due to circumstances beyond my control I still haven't bought a new system yet.

Anyways, I found the following case and I wondered if it is good and if it's a good price:

Chieftec Dragon Series Sky Blue ATX Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Front USB and FireWire - $26.97 CDN

This does NOT come with a Power Supply nor any fans.

If you think that this is a good buy, what would you suggest in terms of a power supply and fans? The case has 4 Snap-in 80mm Case Fan Mounts.

Looking at a P4 3.0E (478) system and using my current video card (ATI Radeon 9600PRO).

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldredeye
Hi,

I posted a few weeks ago about an Antec case but due to circumstances beyond my control I still haven't bought a new system yet.

Anyways, I found the following case and I wondered if it is good and if it's a good price:

Chieftec Dragon Series Sky Blue ATX Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Front USB and FireWire - $26.97 CDN

This does NOT come with a Power Supply nor any fans.

If you think that this is a good buy, what would you suggest in terms of a power supply and fans? The case has 4 Snap-in 80mm Case Fan Mounts.

Looking at a P4 3.0E (478) system and using my current video card (ATI Radeon 9600PRO).

Thanks in advance.
All I can say for cases is that you get what you pay for. It might be somewhat decent though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh. Ok, thanks.

I think that I'll pass and go for the Antec that I was originally looking at. I just thought that this was a bargain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts