Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
its good, except the mobo is skt 939 and the proc is askt 754, so in compadible. also the ati graphics card wont be able to use the mobos sli ability, so change it to an nvidia. alternitivly instead of changing the gfx card and proc, you could get a diffrent mobo, like the dfi NF3

·
Registered
319 Posts
wht r u thinking asking if its a good pc?!?!?!?? lol tht looks awesome....wish i had tht kinda money 2 get it. lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox
its good, except the mobo is skt 939 and the proc is askt 754, so in compadible. also the ati graphics card wont be able to use the mobos sli ability, so change it to an nvidia. alternitivly instead of changing the gfx card and proc, you could get a diffrent mobo, like the dfi NF3
will this video card work with the motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduc...factory=BROWSE

i dont understand y the processor isnt compatible, could u give me a link to one that is just as good, and compatible

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
on closer examination eather grafics cards wont work. the ones you suggested are AGP 8x. the mobo you want only supports PCI-E16x. you need a graphics card that says it has PCI-E 16x.

the procesor wont work with the mobo because it has 754 little pins on the bottom, where the mobo only works with procesors that have 939 pins on the bottom. this one will work

all you need to get your setup mentioned in your first post you would have to swich your mobo to a skt 754 mobo like the DFI NF3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts