Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am looking to get a 8800GTS for EVGA for $280 and i am trying to sell my 8600GTS that i have now.I whent down to a local PC store that does trade ins,i told them i payed 230$ for my 8600GTS (in only realy played 160$ for it) and the guy offered 130$ for it,wich mean if i add the 20$ that i have i need a nothere 130$ to get the 8800GTS,i should be able to get the 130$ no problem but is that a good deal for my 8600GTS i was hoping for my like 170$.

·
Initializing...
23,790 Posts
You thats a good trade in! At least you will have a 8800GTS now which is alot better then the 8600GTS.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hes talking about price though.. you shoulda just stepped to the plate and bought the 8800gts originally but oh well, thats not bad only a 40 dollar decrease from when you purchased it, so be happy!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by volcomx2
View Post

Hes talking about price though.. you shoulda just stepped to the plate and bought the 8800gts originally but oh well, thats not bad only a 40 dollar decrease from when you purchased it, so be happy!

i got it like 3 days aftere they launched the 8600 card so i have had it for some time,i didnt have the money for the 8800 at the time so i got the next best thing that was cheap.

·
Premium Member
6,631 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny1989
View Post

ok i am looking to get a 8800GTS for EVGA for $280 and i am trying to sell my 8600GTS that i have now.I whent down to a local PC store that does trade ins,i told them i payed 230$ for my 8600GTS (in only realy played 160$ for it) and the guy offered 130$ for it,wich mean if i add the 20$ that i have i need a nothere 130$ to get the 8800GTS,i should be able to get the 130$ no problem but is that a good deal for my 8600GTS i was hoping for my like 170$.

No offense but why did you lie? Thats one reason why I would never believe people who said that. He trusted you and you let him down

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

No offense but why did you lie? Thats one reason why I would never believe people who said that. He trusted you and you let him down

Becuase the world is a hard place and that is what happens,I dont feal bad for lieing becuase it is his falt that he trusted me,that is marketing for you.I just tryed to get some more money becuase the truth is that money does make the world go round.

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts
I would rip off anyone on Ebay, but never someone whom I gain the trust.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Boy View Post
Are you serious? That is the most idiotic and ignorant thing I've ever heard. Please /leave OCN.

>_>
ha,ha,ha just hold on a minute it dont even know this guy he just works at a PC shop down town,he dosent even own it,it is a chean store type thing.Its not like i go out and party with this guy or somthing or hes loosing any money.

·
Banned
3,269 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny1989 View Post
ha,ha,ha just hold on a minute it dont even know this guy he just works at a PC shop down town,he dosent even own it,it is a chean store type thing.Its not like i go out and party with this guy or somthing or hes loosing any money.

You're still a ******. Parties? I can't image you having friends. Nice gammar, by the way, I can tell you are over the age of 6.

·
Premium Member
9,786 Posts
Alright guys, calm down

We are not here to discuss morals.

Yes that is a good deal for your card. Is it morally right? No, but that is something you have to deal with, no one else

So if you want, then go ahead and take the deal. But honestly, you have got to understand that alot of people will disagree with you decision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts