Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Umm I was over clocking a Celeron at 300 MH to 450 (They said it couldn't be done) but the screen went all scroowy and this came up just as it was going to boot up windows.

Is this a Over Heating Issue? If it is could I OC it any more? (My mother bord can go higher)
HELP!
There is a pic below of wat happened!
LL

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
LOL it's the matrix! follow the white rabbit Neo

Could be heat, could be lack of power, or more likely, overclocked the AGP/PCI bus too far.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaD_cOw
Umm I was over clocking a Celeron at 300 MH to 450 (They said it couldn't be done) but the screen went all scroowy and this came up just as it was going to boot up windows.

Is this a Over Heating Issue? If it is could I OC it any more? (My mother bord can go higher)
HELP!
well....thats a 50% oc......i'd say thats pushin it a bit

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaD_cOw

HELP!
A 50% overclock is a little too ambitious. You'll have to knock it down a bit.

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy
LOL it's the matrix! follow the white rabbit Neo

Could be heat, could be lack of power, or more likely, overclocked the AGP/PCI bus too far.
Why do you persist Mr. Anderson? Why? Why?

Because I choose to.

·
Banned
1,358 Posts
Quote:
Why do you persist Mr. Anderson? Why? Why? Because I choose to.
wait i have seen this, i stand right here and you lay right there and i say something, "everything that has a beggining has an end"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts