Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crackdown

I played this on a mates 360 the other day and i know its an xbox 360 exclusive game. but will this game come to PC? I dont really want to get a 360 just for a couple of games.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Crackdown is 360 exclusive. I do not believe that a port to any other system is currently in the works.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaziel
View Post

Crackdown is 360 exclusive. I do not believe that a port to any other system is currently in the works.

lol, yea i actually reread my own link and it states quite clearly: 360 exclusive.

i was hoping it would come to PC.

has anyone else played this game?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I rented it. Highly entertaining.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love how if you get your driving skill up to the max how the government cars change. thats cool

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Yeah, it's a fun game. Make sure to try it in coop.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by thenut View Post
Yeah, it's a fun game. Make sure to try it in coop.
really? didnt know there was a coop feature. cool. will have to try that

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Just remember that coop is only for system link and Live, not on the same console.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh.... damn. I dont know anyone close by that has the game or a console other than my mate
oh well.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
You can always check the Xbox Live Gamertag Index in my sig. Might be some fellow Aussies to play with. Or anyone really, just send them a message asking if they have Crackdown.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by noahmateen1234 View Post
Just buy an xbox360. They are worth it, has good games like GoW,Halo series,GTA IV,Guitar Hero 3,Rock Band,Crackdown,all the EA sports games,COD2&3, and so many more.
lol, well i would like to update my computer first ( just look at my pathetic sig rig
)

but yea... after a while i might get one. Hopefully by the time i do all the problems they are having with them will be fixed

·
Registered
804 Posts
Quote:

just buy an xbox360. They are worth it,

Yes they have great games but..wait for the console revision's to come-out you don't want to see the color "red".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts