Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
To The Game
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys. I'm working on a youtube channel and was wondering if someone would take a look at my video here and tell me if the information is useful? The video covers triple buffering, adaptive vsync, and adaptive vsync half in Nvidia control panel. Seems like a lot of games include options for the settings now but I think it's still useful information to know.

Thanks

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,923 Posts
pretty sure most people here on OCN are aware of what the different options are, but useful for those who don't :)

·
To The Game
7,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
pretty sure most people here on OCN are aware of what the different options are, but useful for those who don't :)
There's always someone new who doesn't know. Also make for a good practice video topic.

*Thanks for checking the video out, btw. I'm going to try and move to some more advanced topics but still getting used to talking to the camera. Amazing how your mind can blank out when doing it. I'm thinking about making dedicated test bench system. I'll do a video of that. Will also try and run some tests on the next round of gpu's. Whenever they hit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts