Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Danger Den, in reference to the maze5 VGA block and if it will except compression fittings, I was told Just put a couple 3/8" by 5/8" compression fittings on a Maze5 and to get this DD-CPX-Pro 12V Pump and it will also except compression fittings.

So I did a little searching on the boards here and I found this Thread here on the forums,,,BUT the Martins Web site that is linked for a full review is coming as being for sale ? and no pictures to show what is being talked about in the thread.

But how does it compare to the Swiftech MCP655 / Koolance PMP-450 / Alphacool Laing DDC-Pump

Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful

Thanks

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
Skinnee has all of Martin's work available, plus his own.

No one can tell you if that pump is adequate without knowing what you are trying to cool and what parts you are using to try and do it.

• Rep+
Reactions: SGTThor

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm doing a single loop for my graphics card, Danger Den Maze5 Block, 240 Rad, 5.25 Bay Res and enough tubing to complete the loop. That is basically it. other than fan controllers.

EDIT:
After Checking out the info from Skinnee, Looks like I am going to go with this pump, and get the Swiftech MCR-220 "Quiet Power" Series Radiator, both items were given good reviews & high marks and will work out pretty well for this little project / upgrade. The only thing that I am limited with is the tubbing size. And petra's has the rad at very nice price.

Thanks again
Dre

Quote:

Originally Posted by billbartuska
View Post

Skinnee has all of Martin's work available, plus his own.

No one can tell you if that pump is adequate without knowing what you are trying to cool and what parts you are using to try and do it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Just got off the phone with Petra's Tech Shop and they will be shipping out a Black Ice pro II today. I really don't need a rad with a res plus the way I am mounting it, it would just not work for me. And seeing that I forgot to buy a Vibration Absorption pad for the pump, they will be giving me one at no charge http://www.petrastechshop.com/pegviabbl.html Yeah I know it ain't much only 4 Duckets. But still they did not have to.

Thanks to all here for your ideas & tips.

SGTThor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts