Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys very new to this ! and wanted to no is my rig set at its best I.E cpu speed htt and all thar stuff ? am running a AMD64 3000+ / ASUS KV8SE DLUXE 1536 DDR RAM any help on this would be great

thx
sorry put this in wrong place first of

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Im Running stock, with the bus speed on 200, multi on x9 and htt on x5. What cpu core do you have?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clock Speed2386.3 MHz
Clock multiplierx10.0
HTT Bus Frequency238.6 MHz
P-Rating3000+

is this wot u mean ?

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE_SAINT

ok i see its the same as yours , does that help ?

Yeah, now we know what type of cpu you have. It's an old one, about the oldest A64 ever. Maybe yours will overclock but mine won't do :turd:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how did you post that picture of cpu-z ? and i clocked to 2299.9mhz so far wont go over 240 crashes my pc , so do u think i should update my pc then ?
wot about the 64durecore 3800+ any idea and money is a worry just dont say FX-57 not paying £700 for a CPU lol

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE_SAINT

how did you post that picture of cpu-z ? and i clocked to 2299.9mhz so far wont go over 240 crashes my pc , so do u think i should update my pc then ?
wot about the 64durecore 3800+ any idea and money is a worry just dont say FX-57 not paying £700 for a CPU lol

Use your print screen key and paint to post pictures
You should only upgrade your system if it's not fast enough for what you want to do with it. If you play games, then you probably should. It all depends on what you want it for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts