Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm struggling to find distilled water where I live. Everywhere that I ask, they just point me to some battery water and tell me it's the same as distilled. I researched this and from what I read, it seems that water for batteries is not the same as distilled and is not to be used in a water cooling loop? But, due to my difficulty in finding any other one, I thought I would just post pictures of the bottle and ask if this one is OK.

·
Iconoclast
30,430 Posts
Battery water should be distilled water, but I'm curious as to why there is a Ph of 6-7 listed?

Distilled water is slightly acidic, but unless it has way too much CO2 in it, it should not get down to Ph of 6.

It's probably fine, just a curious specification.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can buy distilled water at the local grocery store. Arrowhead sells jugs of it with a pour spout.

Regards,

Steve

Posted via Tapatalk on a GS5

·
Banned
4,627 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg86300 View Post

You can buy distilled water at the local grocery store. Arrowhead sells jugs of it with a pour spout.

Regards,

Steve

Posted via Tapatalk on a GS5
In the US yes but anywhere else no lol. I have to buy it online in France only thing in stores is water for ironing which still has some impurities i believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts