Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
PC Enthusiast
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Translated Source
Non-translated Source
Quote:
It does not exactly make the wait easier, but atleast you get an impression of how much space the console takes in regards to a Wii, Playstation 3 and an Xbox Slim.

Twitter picture is from Albert Penello. Penello is a project team employee at Microsoft, and former game-marketer.

He has been responsible for the Xbox 360 and Kinect. That explains why he already has the new console at his home.


Full picture resolution link

Looks alot bigger than the 360 slim
rolleyes.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
778 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonze View Post

Ryse: Son of Rome

It's nice to see that he has all the consoles and doesn't seem to cater to fanboyism even though he is employed with MS.
I would think that the MS employees are encouraged to play the PS3 and Wii so they knew the competition. Then they are expected to create even better games.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
What do I have in my living room?

A couple friends from the NSA. We play together and they even hang out with me when we're not playing. Good people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
*shrug* same size (ish) as consols have been since the ps2 era. however im glad they didnt try to make it some crazy hard to manage shape (n64?
tongue.gif
)

If im not mistaken, its not designed to be propped up on its side like the 360 could?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtchocla7e View Post

What do I have in my living room?

A couple friends from the NSA. We play together and they even hang out with me when we're not playing. Good people.
like the smartphone everyone has in their pocket?
 

·
OG OC
Joined
·
2,231 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtchocla7e View Post

What do I have in my living room?

A couple friends from the NSA. We play together and they even hang out with me when we're not playing. Good people.
As soon as the Xbone comes out, everyone will have a couple "friends" from the NSA in their living room too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtl View Post

I would think that the MS employees are encouraged to play the PS3 and Wii so they knew the competition. Then they are expected to create even better games.
Yep. You should always study the competition.

I remember when asked about Apple products on AMA, Bill Gates stated he had used/owned nearly every Apple product. I'm sure he isn't by himself by a long shot in that regard.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,735 Posts
Pretty small looking English house... how much is this guy pulling down? How senior is his position?

The blue light on the controller is a bit bright...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,320 Posts
One would think that an Xbox division Microsoft employee would have something better than a really cheapo 2.1 for sound, and look at that tiny game collection after how many years...7?. Hell, I know many minimum wage gamers with far more games than him, and those aren't that hardcore as what you would think, just like playing different things. The guy goes proud leaking himself with an Xbox on his living room, a console that probably will go underutilized. Give honey to pigs...
rolleyes.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmerrick View Post

Anyone else see the Wii and PS3?
thumb.gif
not sure if you are implying that they arent there or if you didnt read the artical quote that states that they are there...

But eigther way im pretty sure thats them in the lower left corner of the tv stand
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonehxc View Post

One would think that an Xbox division Microsoft employee would have something better than a really cheapo 2.1 for sound, and look at that tiny game collection after how many years...7?. Hell, I know many minimum wage gamers with far more games than him, and those aren't that hardcore as what you would think, just like playing different things. The guy goes proud leaking himself with an Xbox on his living room, a console that probably will go underutilized. Give honey to pigs...
rolleyes.gif
Lol you can't be serious.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonehxc View Post

One would think that an Xbox division Microsoft employee would have something better than a really cheapo 2.1 for sound, and look at that tiny game collection after how many years...7?. Hell, I know many minimum wage gamers with far more games than him, and those aren't that hardcore as what you would think, just like playing different things. The guy goes proud leaking himself with an Xbox on his living room, a console that probably will go underutilized. Give honey to pigs...
rolleyes.gif
Who. Cares.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top