Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm one of those guys that has googled with questions over the years and of course much of the help has come from here. I wouldn't say I'm a "serious" overclocker but have always enjoyed squeezing extra performance out of my builds. I use my systems primarily for work, I'm the Marketing Director for a gun accessories MFG and do a lot of photo and video editing as well as graphic design.

My primary need for a performance rig is my F-16 cockpit/flight simulator I use to fly with the Virtual Thunderbirds. I built the "pit" in '07/'09 when I was flying left wing for the team - the past five years I've been on hiatus due to work commitments but recently I've started back a bit, so I decided to go all out and build a rig that would run a 4K monitor and Oculus Rift..."Screamer" was the the system running the pit originally and was fast in it's day, "Screamer Too" was a fun build and so far seems to perform well. It's all black and red with green water...if you don't like the green, sorry...I've always liked the antifreeze look, and where's your Christmas spirit?

Looking forward to being a contributing member.

·
Dark and Dropped SUV
4,025 Posts
Hello and welcome.
Not too bad of a setup you have.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome and WOW that is an impressive setup!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts