Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
I dunno, but countdown clocks on websites always just make me SO EXCITED!!!

WhatEVER it is ... I can't WAIT!

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by brettjv
View Post

I dunno, but countdown clocks on websites always just make me SO EXCITED!!!

WhatEVER it is ... I can't WAIT!

Most likely a DAUL-GPU of a slightly weaker GTX 460 imo, as the small 'preview' of the box shows it's a pretty cool box (imo). Can't wait though, whatever it is it may force prices down so maybe i can pick up a second 5850 for cheap

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by skatpex99
View Post

I still dont understand why they cant make a card with dual 470's and severly underclock and undervolt it to just pass the power requirement. Then once people buy it, they can overclock and overvolt to what it should have been. Just a thought.

Because of many reasons, such as production price and the heat produced.. im no expert but its pretty obviousl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-zom
View Post

Either going to be the 475 with lower memory and clocks but the full 512sp or the 460. I'm not really excited about either.

The 460 is already confirmed, but there is also rumors that the 475 is the GF104 with the full 380SP or around that, but probably clocked higher but it would be pointless to have that card... probably a Dual-GPU as they wouldn't give much of a hype for a mainstream card like the 460, but it's nvidia soo... but even if it is Dual-GPU i doubt it will be able to beat the 5970 since the 460<5850 and 2x5850 < 5970.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts